Duties and Responsibilities:
United Floor Covering is seeking an Interior Designer. The qualified candidate must have a degree in Interior Design or a minimum of five years design experience, be exceptionally organized and have superior attention to detail. This designer will be working one on one with clients (residential and commercial), assisting them in choosing all types of flooring, tile, counter tops, etc.
This position involves project management of estimating, work orders and installment schedules.
* Strong communication skills on phone and in person when dealing with clients, installers and suppliers
* PC skills required with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel software programs, Sketchup, email and internet
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work load
* Excellent trouble shooting skills
Full time -- Monday through Friday
Full Time Benefits (after eligibility requirement met):
- Health and Dental Insurance available
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal and Sick Leave
- 401(k) with company match
Pre-employment background check
Email cover letter including salary expectation, resume and three references.